Lawrence S. Pertillar
I use to believe thinking was as common...
As a simple walk through a forest,
To identify the difference in appearance...
Of those trees that had leaves,
And the Pines that stood that didn't.
I have always been curious about nature.
With my connection identified to it.
Even with experiences I collected,
I still had been somehow naïve.
When I in conversation listened,
I perceived my comments made...
Were by someone else being received.
Whenever I thought I was communicating.
And the process of it had been understood.
But today in the midst of intended confusion,
With a choice sometimes to be amongst those...
Who have been unconsciously mentally abused,
Although many refuse to acknowledge it.
I make an effort to choose to do those walks,
Through the forest alone to be close to the trees.
Knowing my presence will be undetected visibly.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undetected Visibly by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate