Lawrence S. Pertillar
I use to believe thinking was as common...
As a simple walk through a forest,
To identify the difference in appearance...
Of those trees that had leaves,
And the Pines that stood that didn't.
I have always been curious about nature.
With my connection identified to it.
Even with experiences I collected,
I still had been somehow naïve.
When I in conversation listened,
I perceived my comments made...
Were by someone else being received.
Whenever I thought I was communicating.
And the process of it had been understood.
But today in the midst of intended confusion,
With a choice sometimes to be amongst those...
Who have been unconsciously mentally abused,
Although many refuse to acknowledge it.
I make an effort to choose to do those walks,
Through the forest alone to be close to the trees.
Knowing my presence will be undetected visibly.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Undetected Visibly by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
Did you read them?
- Climbing A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- First Love At First Sight, Electric Lady
- Surprising Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Endless Sea, Curtlan Popo
- Hoping For The Best, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 'what color is it? ' they thought, after.., Mandolyn ...
- mary the narcoleptic shepherd, joni frog
- First Encounter - khairy Jamaluddin, john tiong chunghoo
- Laugh And Chuckle, Harold R Hunt Sr
- In success, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)