Waltz For Zizi
Under The Proudest Flower, My Lifetime Of Kisses
Under the world's proudest flower
I've buried my lifetime of kisses
in a selfish attempt to save them,
'From your lips..'.
In the deepest sea I've sunk my heart
for my blonde dream, to grow wings,
and fly back, to the creatures of the moon.
But in my attempt, the world, and you,
none really understood why
'..I traveled there..'.
I was told by the giants,
hammered by the gods with gold flesh
in the shape of their ambitions
to stop weeping, and start fishing
because those pieces, singing, and alluring sailors
'..w(h) ere your heart..'.
And so, their love ritual started
the giants, trying to glue those pieces of you
while above the man's hundred kingdoms
that had to rose from blood
to be tall enough for them,
the sky, painted like your eyes
'..falls like a star..'.
Finally they have managed
to cover me with you.
I'm all blue now, and discovered that love,
was all along, resting
'..in my palms.'.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Under The Proudest Flower, My Lifetime Of Kisses by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I FORGIVE YOU 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- THE 4 STAGES OF YOUR CHILDREN'S LOVE, Beryl Dov
- SEARCH FOR PASSION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the top of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- HONESTY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- How do i get to the p of the mountain, cristobal Benjumea
- FRIENDS VS. ENEMIES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CANDOR 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- ummeedein, rohit kumar choudhary
- RATIONALITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov