Such a simple thing to understand,
But no one really knows,
Flow through life, nothing planned,
Resting in repose.
Ne’er experience to be without,
The cup is always full,
Laughing at the thought of doubt,
Nothing left to cull.
No boundaries here to hold on,
Relief from all the pressure,
Bad memories in the foregone,
Everywhere, a kindly gesture.
Just a thought, a word or phrase,
With power let unbound,
Healing in so many ways,
True meaning yet profound.
Without conditions, free from law,
Total lack of fear,
Ne’re the slightest chance of flaw,
Eternity lives here.
G.R. Gaus's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Unconditional Love by G.R. Gaus )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Bruised My Soul, Lilly Emery
- aliens different to my norm, lee fones
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan