I am afraid of everything.
I am not afraid of friendship, I'm afraid I'd be fooled.
I am not afraid of relationship, I'm afraid I'd get rejected.
I am not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling
I'm not afraid of knives, I'm afraid of bleeding
I'm not afraid of problems, I'm afraid of not finding solutions to it
I'm not afraid of trying, I'm afraid of failing
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of losing you!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UnAfraid by Ellirie Aviles )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn