I am afraid of everything.
I am not afraid of friendship, I'm afraid I'd be fooled.
I am not afraid of relationship, I'm afraid I'd get rejected.
I am not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling
I'm not afraid of knives, I'm afraid of bleeding
I'm not afraid of problems, I'm afraid of not finding solutions to it
I'm not afraid of trying, I'm afraid of failing
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of losing you!
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UnAfraid by Ellirie Aviles )
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- is happening the Is, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- What you will get, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The basic ideas Turned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- He feigned, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The echoes plained, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Still here Still here?, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I, the Poet-Seer, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)