I am afraid of everything.
I am not afraid of friendship, I'm afraid I'd be fooled.
I am not afraid of relationship, I'm afraid I'd get rejected.
I am not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling
I'm not afraid of knives, I'm afraid of bleeding
I'm not afraid of problems, I'm afraid of not finding solutions to it
I'm not afraid of trying, I'm afraid of failing
I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of losing you!
Ellirie Aviles's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (UnAfraid by Ellirie Aviles )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II