Franklin William Welborn III
Lying softly, the two-sided coin-
One side hidden; the other shines forth.
On one a gilded facade, etched with idioms;
The other an unintelligible face eternally silent
One spitefully standing, hiding the secret countenance
The other sleeps in the shallow silver sepulchre
And so it lies, the forgotten hero's face
hidden in darkness, forever shadowed
under the fortified foundation.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Two-Sided by Franklin William Welborn III )
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY