Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence?
Hey! My country lassie
you're belong to this vegetable farm
and I am here attached to the animal farm.
A slight difference in between my boss and them?
Boss uses his slang and animals the tail
to send the gadflies away.............!
I plucked a daffodil flower for your long hair
from the fence and when you give me a nod
in the leap year?
to the poetess Magnolia with gratitude!
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Two Farms And In Between A Barbed-Wire Fence? by nimal dunuhinga )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma