Tree Of Life-
Here we are the two of us
Tit for tat going on
You: like virgin snow white purity
While we pile on fonts.
Those come in different shapes and sizes
They form artificial meanings
See saw the comings and goings
Of human hearts
We call Godly inspired.
Poof! Poof! In doing so
We destroy your core
Nature’s Zen purity
Better left alone – The Tree-
While we forge your new destiny
A hit, a miss there is no guarantee
That what we write
Will redefine eternity!
Copyright Leaking Pen 2014
Leaking Pen's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tree Of Life- by Leaking Pen )
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh
- puzzle, kkc bba
- Unknown destination, ramesh rai
- A Welcome Death, Wood Nymph
- Bent Mask, Tim Murray