Dr. Debasish Mridha
Touch My Love
Listen to my heart, not my voice.
Feel my mind, not my choice.
Touch my love, not my fear.
See my smile; I like to share.
Look at my mind; I am very kind.
Like a spring wind, I never mind.
I like to dance holding your hand.
You are my love; I am your land.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch My Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck