Dr. Debasish Mridha
Touch My Love
Listen to my heart, not my voice.
Feel my mind, not my choice.
Touch my love, not my fear.
See my smile; I like to share.
Look at my mind; I am very kind.
Like a spring wind, I never mind.
I like to dance holding your hand.
You are my love; I am your land.
Dr. Debasish Mridha's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Touch My Love by Dr. Debasish Mridha )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Follower, Seamus Heaney
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Once More, Marites C. Cayetano
- Now it is my turn, gajanan mishra
- The Riches, Cee Bea
- Forgotten, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The courage to fight, Yisel Chong
- Segment replicates the Whole, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Monday After The Weekend, Ernest Elliot Daka
- More than my knowing, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- These are snow, as far as I know, Pijush Biswas
- 1, Diane Hine