Who knows the tomorrow?
may be fair, out of fear,
Vision would be perfect and clear.
We could expect our dears closer-
Consciousness may rule to dissolve our sorrow(s) .
so, who knows the tomorrow? ?
But please, don't come disaster
to ruin our future,
to destroy our dreams,
and don't come to sink us in fear.
Please go back to hell
as the tomorrow will sit beside the heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael
- For James Joyce at the Beinning of Days,.., mary douglas
- ' I Am ', Monica Lanier
- As If the Sun Had Words, mary douglas
- Hexed Hysteria, Monica Lanier
- Fly, Fly High, Monica Lanier
- Dear Lord, Monica Lanier