Who knows the tomorrow?
may be fair, out of fear,
Vision would be perfect and clear.
We could expect our dears closer-
Consciousness may rule to dissolve our sorrow(s) .
so, who knows the tomorrow? ?
But please, don't come disaster
to ruin our future,
to destroy our dreams,
and don't come to sink us in fear.
Please go back to hell
as the tomorrow will sit beside the heaven.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Tomorrow by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK