To The Stars
These stars shine for the trust of centuries,
Collapsing with fevers of the real kind.
Between the scare and fear
A little pillar erects itself for fear.
Find the stars as they trek across
The heavenly space and regions.
This ship basks in the vacuum
Returning groggily and farther.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To The Stars by Naveed Akram )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh