To My Mother
From my Mother,
In her womb, life received.
In her arms, life nourished.
In her words, life named.
In her thought, life explained.
In her tears, life rued.
In her joy, life relished.
In her heart, life fulfilled.
To my Mother,
What a son could only pray to give to her,
Cory Ruda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Mother by Cory Ruda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra
- Writer's Block, Violet Winters
- Overnight Bag, Violet Winters
- Change the Channel, Violet Winters
- Synthetic Blindness, Marieta Maglas
- The Ruby Throats, Donal Mahoney
- Me, Danielle Dessels
- Echo Poems: How to search for treasure, Brian Johnston
- Friend, Neela Nath