Marvin Brato Sr
To My Daughter (Repost)
To My Daugther...
My little girl is now a pretty gal
Almost eighteen and stands regal
Right time will come my dear
In the future you have to bear
Zealously your own destiny!
Only you can decide
Life is no easy to ride
I can only guide you and tell
Vain efforts from good deeds
Excel in things your soul needs!
Plan your moves before acting
In the end the results will be interesting
Zero love life at this moment in time
At your age now it is really quite fine
Reach your goals and savor its reward
On that day happiness is your award!
Be diligent and resourceful
Reject bad habits never boastful
Act with caution do what is right
Tell the truth do not engage in fight
On then you will sleep tight!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Daughter (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso