Marvin Brato Sr
To My Daughter (Repost)
To My Daugther...
My little girl is now a pretty gal
Almost eighteen and stands regal
Right time will come my dear
In the future you have to bear
Zealously your own destiny!
Only you can decide
Life is no easy to ride
I can only guide you and tell
Vain efforts from good deeds
Excel in things your soul needs!
Plan your moves before acting
In the end the results will be interesting
Zero love life at this moment in time
At your age now it is really quite fine
Reach your goals and savor its reward
On that day happiness is your award!
Be diligent and resourceful
Reject bad habits never boastful
Act with caution do what is right
Tell the truth do not engage in fight
On then you will sleep tight!
Marvin Brato Sr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To My Daughter (Repost) by Marvin Brato Sr )
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns