Time goes by so Slowly,
It drifts into space,
We wake up in the morning then Night comes by infront of your eyes,
I've always wondered where all my time has gone,
Into the new year,
Into my Mind,
Time, Just and emotional thought that keeps us all late or on time,
O why did someone invent a such a dreadful thing,
We all know that we dread time,
Every single one of us,
It keeps us late,
Or perfectly on Time,
What's with it,
Do you love it? Or hate it?
So many decisions,
So little time.
Bikramjyoti Kashyop's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Time by Bikramjyoti Kashyop )
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- when i inhaled you, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram
- ZZ The Many Ways Soldiers Die, Saiom Shriver
- Lately, Dominique Lamboy
- MY WORDS AND HER WORDS كلماتي و كلماتها, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Drawing Inspiration, Tony Adah
- Bumblebees Bibbing, Saiom Shriver
- Tum Muze Kaha Pyar Dete Ho, ravipal bharshankar
- When He's Not Here, Lora Colon