1.) 'Country like India, Requires only one Honest, Sincere, and a Good Dictator who will Remain Good for ever and always win...Instead of many good individuals in Democracy'
2.) 'With 10 good man in Democracy with all other bad man, is as good as the worst dictator with no moral values ruling the country'
3.) 'Why my country never improves, because I never'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thoughts by Narendra Kuppan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock
- Forgive Me Lord, The Oracle
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar