It's going to leave my heart devastated, I know.
And I can't stop but smile because honey, the choice is,
either to let go, or move along with this never ending flow.
I know, I will have to live half a heart.
The curves on your tiny lips, it makes me smile.
I love all your imperfections, but your voice is my favorite part.
Makes me wanna rhyme words and write, it's crazy!
I seriously doubt it's gonna help me get to you,
These pessimistic thoughts, every morning it gets me all hazy.
I would never blame you to make my life such a mess.
Maybe you'd give me a chance, maybe you'd try to love me.
The only thing is, it's hard, it gets harder everyday to confess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This love by Sapekshya Timilsina )
- Life's Lived Long Lessons, Katherine Nordhaus
- Nigah-e-naaz (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- चाँद रात में सैर, Rajnish Manga
- Passages of Time, Phil Soar
- Listening To Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- You Are, Phil Soar
- Racing In A Yellow Cab, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today, SALINI NAIR
- A Deep Knowing Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- People Are Crazy, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- bra maidenform, rwetewrt erwtwer
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Flower of Love, Oscar Wilde
- alaska airlines, rwetewrt erwtwer
- rwetewrt erwtwer
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)