It's going to leave my heart devastated, I know.
And I can't stop but smile because honey, the choice is,
either to let go, or move along with this never ending flow.
I know, I will have to live half a heart.
The curves on your tiny lips, it makes me smile.
I love all your imperfections, but your voice is my favorite part.
Makes me wanna rhyme words and write, it's crazy!
I seriously doubt it's gonna help me get to you,
These pessimistic thoughts, every morning it gets me all hazy.
I would never blame you to make my life such a mess.
Maybe you'd give me a chance, maybe you'd try to love me.
The only thing is, it's hard, it gets harder everyday to confess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This love by Sapekshya Timilsina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Εntity, Elena Ioannou
- Resent therefore, hasmukh amathalal
- Colour, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- Not feasible, hasmukh amathalal
- The heart, Leong Ming Loong
- Not shy away, hasmukh amathalal
- Time, novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia j ..
- who, Cee Bea
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque