It's going to leave my heart devastated, I know.
And I can't stop but smile because honey, the choice is,
either to let go, or move along with this never ending flow.
I know, I will have to live half a heart.
The curves on your tiny lips, it makes me smile.
I love all your imperfections, but your voice is my favorite part.
Makes me wanna rhyme words and write, it's crazy!
I seriously doubt it's gonna help me get to you,
These pessimistic thoughts, every morning it gets me all hazy.
I would never blame you to make my life such a mess.
Maybe you'd give me a chance, maybe you'd try to love me.
The only thing is, it's hard, it gets harder everyday to confess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This love by Sapekshya Timilsina )
- Soul Sighter, michael walkerjohn
- I Don't Want To Be but I want to., Menkato Awomi
- Treasure Island, Akhtar Jawad
- I Love You- -II, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Burkhawalli, Tumhe Kis Karke Paya Ki Tum.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Do Not Forget, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Bade Miyan, Cchote Miyan Aur Bukhawalli, Bijay Kant Dubey
- z, Vera Sidhwa
- (A) Bio-Environ-P0em, Nyein Way
- Fobbed Off, Diane Hine
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Problematic!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)