It's going to leave my heart devastated, I know.
And I can't stop but smile because honey, the choice is,
either to let go, or move along with this never ending flow.
I know, I will have to live half a heart.
The curves on your tiny lips, it makes me smile.
I love all your imperfections, but your voice is my favorite part.
Makes me wanna rhyme words and write, it's crazy!
I seriously doubt it's gonna help me get to you,
These pessimistic thoughts, every morning it gets me all hazy.
I would never blame you to make my life such a mess.
Maybe you'd give me a chance, maybe you'd try to love me.
The only thing is, it's hard, it gets harder everyday to confess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This love by Sapekshya Timilsina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stupid Illusion, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Por Ti Soñaré, Prophmatt . . .
- The color of love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Nightmare, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Love and Peace, Akhtar Jawad
- Waiting for someone, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Net of Death, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Man for Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lost Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Invisible wall, Zillur Rahman Shuvro