Thomas E. Spencer
Think Of Me
Think of me, when 'mid joy and gladness
They bark glides smoothly down life's tranquil stream.
When thy life, free from care or sadness,
Is calm and peaceful as a summer dream.
Think of me, though thy path be dreary,
Though care and sorrow may thy life enshroud;
When crushed hopes make the heart grow weary
And life seems darkened by a wintry cloud.
Think of me, let thy heart grow kinder
In summer's sunshine or in winter's gloom,
Think of me, when thy sole reminder
Is but the shadow of my silent tomb.
Thomas E. Spencer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Think Of Me by Thomas E. Spencer )
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)