Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii
They said, ‘Ahmad (ibn Hanbal) visits you and you visit him!'
I said, ‘Virtue cannot be separated from his home!
If he visits me, then it's because of his virtue, and if I visit him
Then it's due to his virtue, so in both cases virtue belongs to him.'
Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (They Said by Muhammad ibn Idris Al Shafii )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp
- Rebel, Nassy Fesharaki
- Your Organ Donor Card, Richard Thripp