DORIS FRANSCINA TEMBA
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
A dedication to my late parents - James and Elizabeth Temba. I wrote this poem when I was 8.
Feels humane in their homes
Fore there's no place like home
Where love and affection flows
Sadly we cry
Happily we shout
For there's no place like home
Where love and affection flows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME by DORIS FRANSCINA TEMBA )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla