DORIS FRANSCINA TEMBA
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
A dedication to my late parents - James and Elizabeth Temba. I wrote this poem when I was 8.
Feels humane in their homes
Fore there's no place like home
Where love and affection flows
Sadly we cry
Happily we shout
For there's no place like home
Where love and affection flows.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME by DORIS FRANSCINA TEMBA )
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis