The Zephyr's Army
'Away, ' I said, to where rays of light
Meet blades of grass, an army of soldiers
Waving at the command of their Zephyr.
Today I fled to where everything is alright.
At times the clouds roll in with a full artillery,
Ready to rain down an assault on all below. Now,
I lay instead, resting among the soldiers
Grateful to be fed. In this place I'm at ease.
In the wake of nature's war I've never known greater peace.
Argentine Tango's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Zephyr's Army by Argentine Tango )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I broke your heart, shubham sutar
- I APOLGIZE FOR YOU انا بعتذرلك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- art uncle jude, binod bastola
- happy birthday to you, shubham sutar
- Flying together, Nalini Chaturvedi
- fight back for you, shubham sutar
- Indulgence, Angela Khristin Brown
- Inspiration of Infancy, Chris Jax
- Assorted Interpretations, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar