RIC S. BASTASA
the wrong woman for the man who feels he is the right man
it happens all the time
when the right man feels
that he has wed the wrong woman
when the wrong woman too
feels that he has
wed the wrong man,
mutuality of affections
i sometimes feel that too
and i ask again
have i married the wrong woman?
have i been the right man
claiming all along that i am
the right man?
why? did the trials not work
for both of us?
the feeling about right and wrong is over now
i wake up early dawn
still sleeping beside her
at least in the silent lonely hours of my life
i have this companion
and she is warm beside me
and then i think again
she can be right
and i can be wrong
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the wrong woman for the man who feels he is the right man by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar