Obed dela Cruz
The World's #1 Criminal
There is a criminal behind
Causing all the world's misfortune.
There will be a day we'll find
The person behind his disguise.
But today he is out there
Campaigning his own ideas.
He appears to be noble
As if he has all the virtues.
Tomorrow he will do something
Before the eyes of the world
And he will be highly praised;
His critics shall be shut up.
But he will not last in time
For his end is very certain.
The evidence of his crime
Will be found and used against him.
And we'll be here to see this
Sometime after a few years.
(March 23,2013; Marikina City)
Copyright © 2013 by Prince Obed de la Cruz
(Author's email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Obed dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World's #1 Criminal by Obed dela Cruz )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II