Obed dela Cruz
The World's #1 Criminal
There is a criminal behind
Causing all the world's misfortune.
There will be a day we'll find
The person behind his disguise.
But today he is out there
Campaigning his own ideas.
He appears to be noble
As if he has all the virtues.
Tomorrow he will do something
Before the eyes of the world
And he will be highly praised;
His critics shall be shut up.
But he will not last in time
For his end is very certain.
The evidence of his crime
Will be found and used against him.
And we'll be here to see this
Sometime after a few years.
(March 23,2013; Marikina City)
Copyright © 2013 by Prince Obed de la Cruz
(Author's email: email@example.com)
Obed dela Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World's #1 Criminal by Obed dela Cruz )
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis