The Woman I romanticize
The woman I romanticize.
Her abode is not in my mind
She has no place in my heart
Her face is not in my eyes
Her frame is not in my dream.
Who is she then?
Where I found her?
When I met her?
Where is she?
You know it as do I.
She isn’t someplace
She isn’t someone
She isn’t part
She isn’t full
She isn’t love
She isn’t passion
She isn’t dead
She isn’t alive
She’s one I made
In my bid to survive!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Woman I romanticize by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
Did you read them?
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)