The Winds of Change
The winds of change are blowing, blowing from the West.
Listen to the wind. Will you pass the test?
Will you float up higher, reaching for the light?
Or will you stay for one more day until we’re out of sight?
The winds of change are blowing, blowing strong and fast.
Will you choose to join us or cling on to the past?
Spread your wings and just let go of hate and greed and war.
Rise above the conflict and vow to war no more.
The winds of change are blowing. Will you come along?
Will you join your family? We are ten million strong.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Winds of Change by Jane Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah