The Way I Love You
I have been to many countries,
Where my quest for love began,
But I knew when I first saw you,
I had found my promised land.
So I loved you as I love you,
Now and when I have you near,
Taking refuge in you dear arms,
Where just tenderness, appears
Where there is no room for tears,
As you dissipate all fears.
Oh to Love You, to have found you,
Made my life worth so much more,
You have filled it so completely,
You're the one that I adore.
Sandra Feldman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Way I Love You by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam