The Watchmen #2
The Watchmen who wait,
Mighty men and rulers,
The Watchmen who died,
Because they would not lie.
Many tear drops their people
The Watchmen predicted
The comming of Jesus
Christ' first birth.
King Herad and his soliders
Did serch, but did not
Find the New born King
Of the Jews.
The Watchmen failed to
Believe that God
Sent His beloved Son of
Man to His earth.
They did not believe
In His miracles,
Or in spiritual rebirth.
Many Watchmen believe
He will come back again,
To rapture His friends.
The Bridegroom will return
For His bride.
In the twinkling of an eye.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
LOVE IN CHRIST JESUS!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
Comments about this poem (The Watchmen #2 by Roxanne Dubarry )
- General Sweeney Dies at 84, Ron Slate
- Respect the truth, men, gajanan mishra
- Respect truth, gajanan mishra
- Reunion, Ron Slate
- Save Your Questions, David Griebel
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(November 9 - 1937)