There she stood transfixed to it
She saw the magnificent her and felt a flicker
Yearning to see and be known
How she dreaded for and anticipation unknown....
All were mesmerized by thee....and a glow twinkled
Alas! ! They notice
Cascaded did she down the path
'They' did not know the unknown is striking
What a goddess from unknown
Thought they.....all captivated, all wondering
The river swayed from source unknown
They dived but most drowned....
She smiled, , , , gave out a stupid thought
Hahaha she echoed her silly laughter
A wicked eye, , , a wicked witch
Thee heartless will terminate and burn
Thee 'goddess' was out for a ruin
The source unknown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote these poem on thinking of characters of some people.
Comments about this poem (The Unknown by Emma Kadede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak