There she stood transfixed to it
She saw the magnificent her and felt a flicker
Yearning to see and be known
How she dreaded for and anticipation unknown....
All were mesmerized by thee....and a glow twinkled
Alas! ! They notice
Cascaded did she down the path
'They' did not know the unknown is striking
What a goddess from unknown
Thought they.....all captivated, all wondering
The river swayed from source unknown
They dived but most drowned....
She smiled, , , , gave out a stupid thought
Hahaha she echoed her silly laughter
A wicked eye, , , a wicked witch
Thee heartless will terminate and burn
Thee 'goddess' was out for a ruin
The source unknown.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
I wrote these poem on thinking of characters of some people.
Comments about this poem (The Unknown by Emma Kadede )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak