Ramesh T A
The Ultimate Abode Of Peace!
Natural beauty kindles mystical nature to divinity
By the vastness of Universe and depth of blue ocean
Apparently mingling into one at the horizon of globe
Quite absorbing mind, heart and soul by its panorama!
Undergoing all kinds of torture in the mundane world
Man tries to seek relief with drinks and dames at night!
But not getting real relief forever seeks asylum in Art
And finally goes to the abode of Nature for mystical bliss!
As in political rivalry religious differences too irritates
Making one escape from all circles of adversaries here!
Art, literature and Nature according to one's nature
Gives great relief to the seekers of peace and bliss ever!
Nature the source of all creations of life always cools
Mind, heart and soul leading to divine bliss sure ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ultimate Abode Of Peace! by Ramesh T A )
- Return of the Friend, Mohja Kahf
- On The Run In The Dream, Albert Martin
- My Grandmother Washes Her Feet in the Si.., Mohja Kahf
- Joan Rivers, Ima Ryma
- First October Twentieth Fourteen, Tony Adah
- تحية طيبة, خليل مردم بك
- Happy Writer, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- هذا وربك مثوى كل إنسان, خليل مردم بك
- Scars Never Heal, Cynthia BuhainBaello
- Closed Doors, Omar Eldamsheety
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Viggo Stuckenberg
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns