Ramesh T A
The Ultimate Abode Of Peace!
Natural beauty kindles mystical nature to divinity
By the vastness of Universe and depth of blue ocean
Apparently mingling into one at the horizon of globe
Quite absorbing mind, heart and soul by its panorama!
Undergoing all kinds of torture in the mundane world
Man tries to seek relief with drinks and dames at night!
But not getting real relief forever seeks asylum in Art
And finally goes to the abode of Nature for mystical bliss!
As in political rivalry religious differences too irritates
Making one escape from all circles of adversaries here!
Art, literature and Nature according to one's nature
Gives great relief to the seekers of peace and bliss ever!
Nature the source of all creations of life always cools
Mind, heart and soul leading to divine bliss sure ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ultimate Abode Of Peace! by Ramesh T A )
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
- Wiles, Edward Kofi Louis
- FLIGHT OF ECSTASY, Donald R Charon
- dream and dreamer, binod bastola
- Sound And Silence, Edward Kofi Louis
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- They Ask Me for Verses!, Jose Rizal
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)