Ramesh T A
The Ultimate Abode Of Peace!
Natural beauty kindles mystical nature to divinity
By the vastness of Universe and depth of blue ocean
Apparently mingling into one at the horizon of globe
Quite absorbing mind, heart and soul by its panorama!
Undergoing all kinds of torture in the mundane world
Man tries to seek relief with drinks and dames at night!
But not getting real relief forever seeks asylum in Art
And finally goes to the abode of Nature for mystical bliss!
As in political rivalry religious differences too irritates
Making one escape from all circles of adversaries here!
Art, literature and Nature according to one's nature
Gives great relief to the seekers of peace and bliss ever!
Nature the source of all creations of life always cools
Mind, heart and soul leading to divine bliss sure ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ultimate Abode Of Peace! by Ramesh T A )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Forgotten, Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me?, Michael P. McParland
- The Hermit, David Lessard
- Forever Yours, Michael P. McParland
- Colors of Our Love, Saliah Jabbar
- Forever Hope, Michael P. McParland
- Many Mornings Before Sunrise, M.J. Lemon
- For You, Michael P. McParland
- For Now (Know I Miss You), Michael P. McParland
- Footsteps, Michael P. McParland