Ramesh T A
The Ultimate Abode Of Peace!
Natural beauty kindles mystical nature to divinity
By the vastness of Universe and depth of blue ocean
Apparently mingling into one at the horizon of globe
Quite absorbing mind, heart and soul by its panorama!
Undergoing all kinds of torture in the mundane world
Man tries to seek relief with drinks and dames at night!
But not getting real relief forever seeks asylum in Art
And finally goes to the abode of Nature for mystical bliss!
As in political rivalry religious differences too irritates
Making one escape from all circles of adversaries here!
Art, literature and Nature according to one's nature
Gives great relief to the seekers of peace and bliss ever!
Nature the source of all creations of life always cools
Mind, heart and soul leading to divine bliss sure ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ultimate Abode Of Peace! by Ramesh T A )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty