Ramesh T A
The Ultimate Abode Of Peace!
Natural beauty kindles mystical nature to divinity
By the vastness of Universe and depth of blue ocean
Apparently mingling into one at the horizon of globe
Quite absorbing mind, heart and soul by its panorama!
Undergoing all kinds of torture in the mundane world
Man tries to seek relief with drinks and dames at night!
But not getting real relief forever seeks asylum in Art
And finally goes to the abode of Nature for mystical bliss!
As in political rivalry religious differences too irritates
Making one escape from all circles of adversaries here!
Art, literature and Nature according to one's nature
Gives great relief to the seekers of peace and bliss ever!
Nature the source of all creations of life always cools
Mind, heart and soul leading to divine bliss sure ever!
Ramesh T A's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ultimate Abode Of Peace! by Ramesh T A )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love After Love, Derek Walcott
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Taxidermy, Lawrence Beck
- My life as a small boat, Mark Heathcote
- I wish I was Blind, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Saint Michael, Saiom Shriver
- Reflections on Divorce, Phil Soar
- Mute Swan, Phil Soar
- Back Pockets, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- TENSED ACKNOWLEDEMENT, john chizoba vincent
- The Fly, Phil Soar
- Story Of Loneliness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak