Farīd ud-Dīn Attar Abū Hamīd bin Abū Bakr Ibrāhīm
The Triumph of the Soul
Joy! Joy! I triumph! Now no more I know
Myself as simply me. I burn with love
Unto myself, and bury me in love.
The centre is within me and its wonder
Lies as a circle everywhere about me.
Joy! Joy! No mortal thought can fathom me.
I am the merchant and the pearl at once.
Lo, Time and Space lie crouching at my feet.
Joy! Joy! When I would reveal in a rapture.
I plunge into myself and all things know.
Farīd ud-Dīn Attar Abū Hamīd bin Abū Bakr Ibrāhī's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Triumph of the Soul by Farīd ud-Dīn Attar Abū Hamīd bin Abū Bakr Ibrāhīm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The wise people, hasmukh amathalal
- Resiliendum, Anthony Di'anno
- Per ty Palestine, skender iljaz braka
- Crisis Arrives, Naveed Akram
- My phantom grandpa!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- admiring the love of love, Jamal Downes
- Alabama Love, Jamal Downes
- Genna, Jamal Downes
- WAG, sTAan Inie KEk - HEEL tyd - klienho.., sEaN nOrTh
- admiration for admiring, Jamal Downes