The telling founded by love exerts something
To do with your soul,
Irritations create the lawn for the body,
Splitting and smashing,
Forming and fighting.
Living with lovely people
Suggests that the loves of a year
Are erased due to infinity,
And life does lie for the liars,
Always they sigh and decide.
How will the patient one see through
His eyes if he is blind?
Told by their enviers,
We are simple and seeing
Frothing with juice of the stand.
There is a hole in the head
That believes in blind, deaf and dumb
Beings who swear to the task
Ahead, yet you
Live among us in rapid touches and states.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Telling by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon