The telling founded by love exerts something
To do with your soul,
Irritations create the lawn for the body,
Splitting and smashing,
Forming and fighting.
Living with lovely people
Suggests that the loves of a year
Are erased due to infinity,
And life does lie for the liars,
Always they sigh and decide.
How will the patient one see through
His eyes if he is blind?
Told by their enviers,
We are simple and seeing
Frothing with juice of the stand.
There is a hole in the head
That believes in blind, deaf and dumb
Beings who swear to the task
Ahead, yet you
Live among us in rapid touches and states.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Telling by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heroin, S.D. TIWARI
- 728 Days, Tara Stano
- Why do I write, S.D. TIWARI
- Stream of life, S.D. TIWARI
- We Must Learn, Jaipal Singh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -67, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku, bonsai, S.D. TIWARI
- The Bloody Power Politics of The CPI(M), Bijay Kant Dubey
- Haiku, butterflies fly, S.D. TIWARI
- Live to Enjoy Life, Jaipal Singh