The Survival Of The Weakest!
The greens of land,
Four seasoned and broad,
Cows silently graze,
Not looking at the bulls,
Injected to get thrilled,
But they say these cows can produce,
Two liters of water and fatty solute,
Hearing of the printing machine,
Creating of wealth of two dollars per head,
If kept in the stores to rest,
The termites may eat and excrete.
What a great places these are!
The towns are carpeted with black hair,
Oceans of emotions, many loan sharks lurk,
They have the cows, gazing at the bulls,
Skeletal and skinny in structure,
the teats at the fat less udders,
What a magic it is! what a magic it is!
These cows can produce five liters,
Those cows can produce seven liters,
Loaded containers arrive with dollars,
Of fishing hooks to suck out the blood,
The cows of the government bonds,
Let them mature and let our kids malnourished.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Survival Of The Weakest! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine