The Sun Rises Again
The Sun rises again,
Shedding itself over hills.
The clouds dissipate
To clear its way
It runs the same trend—
Spreading influential thrills
Over mounds that steer the fate
Of walking graves
I cannot stand the mystery
Or the coincidence:
Actions that bring misery
Are of no consequence
To the history
We walk towards where?
Is the finish line anywhere?
Do we even care?
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun Rises Again by Edwin Cordero )
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- Night Shadows, glen salem
- The Timeless Cave in the Cliff, David Lewis Paget
- Rainbow in a Puddle, Nalini Chaturvedi