The Sun Rises Again
The Sun rises again,
Shedding itself over hills.
The clouds dissipate
To clear its way
It runs the same trend—
Spreading influential thrills
Over mounds that steer the fate
Of walking graves
I cannot stand the mystery
Or the coincidence:
Actions that bring misery
Are of no consequence
To the history
We walk towards where?
Is the finish line anywhere?
Do we even care?
Edwin Cordero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sun Rises Again by Edwin Cordero )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Autistic Land (Sonnet), Maria Magdalena Biela
- Love is love....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ode, Morgan Michaels
- Milk, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A ROBBER'S UGLY ORDEALS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- To meet each other, Tiku akp
- Maintain That Level Of Decorum, Ronell Warren Alman
- Hunter, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Sun Rise -The Hope, Aftab Alam
- The Road, Ruth Manning-Sanders