The Stirring Of The Stars
They display the vastness of space,
they create a dark dynamic tapestry,
they sparkle like a baby's eyes,
they shine like distant pearls,
they shoot across the midnight sky,
they declare God's secrets anew...
they help two lovers sigh again,
those three words, 'I LOVE YOU! '
Denis Martindale, copyright, November 2013.
Denis Martindale's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Stirring Of The Stars by Denis Martindale )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo