The State Of Bliss
Lightning poems beam
Lingering music blooms
In the brain!
Thoughts could see
Attitude could find
It is the state of bliss-
Verily it is but the state of bliss!
The self has elevated! Yes
With the Omnipotent it got acquainted! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The State Of Bliss by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola