The State Of Bliss
Lightning poems beam
Lingering music blooms
In the brain!
Thoughts could see
Attitude could find
It is the state of bliss-
Verily it is but the state of bliss!
The self has elevated! Yes
With the Omnipotent it got acquainted! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The State Of Bliss by ROCHISH MON )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Nile, Ruth Whitman
- Beautiful Hitchhiker, Ronald Chapman
- She Walks, Aparna Chatterjee
- Rain, Ronald Chapman
- A BIG LIAR, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Grandma's Garden, Ronald Chapman
- Poems In Blank Verse, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- My Angel, Ronald Chapman
- Why Have YOU Awoken Me?, Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthe ..
- Love, Tony Adah