'The Sprit of Brotherly Love'
Honestly, brotherly love isn't all about people; it's what Jesus
Christ taught his disciples to both say and do. 'A new commandment
I give unto you that you love one another as I have loved you.'
Jesus Christ paid the ultimate sacrifice. He laid down his
life for his disciples. (As his followers, we should adhere to his
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy 54/ October Country.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Sprit of Brotherly Love' by Roxanne Dubarry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Unto Us..., Spike Milligan
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns