The Sound of Jazz
Smooth as Velvet, live instruments harmonizing together. Music speaking love bliss, our body language sings along with this. Free form with style, ecstasy on the purest form. High as the friendly sky, with my feet firm on the ground. Walking on the clouds, stepping in the name of love with my Pink diamond. Stepping into heaven, Completely happy as 7=4. We always add up to 11, even not together we are still 1+ 1. Just us Two, forever. Infinitely flowing in love. Making the Sound of Jazz. Love Love.
Javon Mikel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sound of Jazz by Javon Mikel )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry