The Sky: Wept
I remember the day,
Our ways diverged,
Our tears tumbled,
Into the lake and united.
The day we left hands,
Our feelings met.
The day we cried
And the sky: wept.
The air hung with moisture,
The sun under cloud cover.
The moon hid,
The clouds shed tears,
Tears turning to water.
I’ll never forget the day
Along with us, when,
The sky: wept.
(The author of this poem is Ms. Prachi Agrawal.It was originally written in Hindi by the name 'Roya Tha Aasmaan' and is translated to English by me. This poem has been published here with her due permission taken by me personally)
Isabella Francis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky: Wept by Isabella Francis )
- Special characters, hasmukh amathalal
- Vintage Runaway, Stacy L. Mar
- Red-Light Rick, Stacy L. Mar
- words, dawn sixx
- A walk..., Olatunde Chidera Obafemi
- Guardian Angel, Alesia Leach
- Lost in you, David Lessard
- Cold hearts, Over The Moon
- All I want is a friendship, Alice Cordy
- Many Mistakes, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)