Who are you that controls my dreams
That stalks my realities?
The hooded figure who goes before he is there
The silhoutte with reptiles and beasts for pets
Are you a messenger of my head?
Sending me warning from the grave, the dead
You show me pictures of apocolypse
And make me feel like there is something missed
Who are you that stalks my night
That is always there to give me fright
How do I make you disappear
To leave me alone and disperse my fear
Ethan Wilson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shadow by Ethan Wilson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Other Side of the Gun, Vince Rogers
- Mere Wish, Bushra Hassan
- Cruelty, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My day in winter, Tiku akp
- The Inner Vault, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Written Soul, Christina de Vries
- Ah Fountains Of Thoughts, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- The Hunting Of Dark Angel, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Cracks, petra pen