The Servant Of The Hour
I personally love a prism more than a square,
It glides towards the young habit and lust.
My philosophy states an unique pleasure
Is afoot for the investigation of love so detected.
One adds a foot to the leg, and a reading sign
Accuses one of the fostering of habits.
Attempt the ordinary out of the just nature,
These habits have abraded the clothes
As one fetches a pain of the waters.
To exist with love is to be tonnes of ache
That dwell within the worthy authors.
One person can approve the movement of plans,
One behaves with bookshelves and arrives
With the goods of waves and waters.
The trade of goods is personal love
And they play towards the goals of love.
I have justified my love for the praises,
And my heart sought a solution to the ache
Addressed by these days that long for the right
Creature, the righteous servant of the hour.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Servant Of The Hour by Naveed Akram )
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns