The Servant Of The Hour
I personally love a prism more than a square,
It glides towards the young habit and lust.
My philosophy states an unique pleasure
Is afoot for the investigation of love so detected.
One adds a foot to the leg, and a reading sign
Accuses one of the fostering of habits.
Attempt the ordinary out of the just nature,
These habits have abraded the clothes
As one fetches a pain of the waters.
To exist with love is to be tonnes of ache
That dwell within the worthy authors.
One person can approve the movement of plans,
One behaves with bookshelves and arrives
With the goods of waves and waters.
The trade of goods is personal love
And they play towards the goals of love.
I have justified my love for the praises,
And my heart sought a solution to the ache
Addressed by these days that long for the right
Creature, the righteous servant of the hour.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Servant Of The Hour by Naveed Akram )
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
- Pen And Pun Of It, Rites Ghosh
- Be One, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- POITIERS AND BEYOND., Terry Collett
- Jadavpur Universiy Campus Turf, Romeo An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let Me Display Your Pennant , Jonathan ROBIN
- UNTIL THEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Carpe Diem, William Shakespeare
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)