The Scarlet Soldier
They doing of this morning, this morning
he tries to confront the usual manouver
wheeling, wheeling suddenly to pray
for the doctor's care to rein the injured horses
they donot stop or none is wounded
over the distance brightly bright
the scarlet letter real to the twelve
on the mosaic pavements on the dull kings and queens
the failure of romantic love,
stay with me here! and then go running.
It must be the soldier so cunning.
The refugees owes'and the long snore
on the rising tempo of respect; a terror
to work for the Lilacs that later bloomed
and it sprouted on the well laid drone
the soldier sobbed at noon.
PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Scarlet Soldier by PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner