The Sadistic Heart
The same day passes yet again,
The day that celebrates the same man,
It passes, and nature freezes,
As the horror enters the world again.
That day was Father's Day,
The day that celebrates a father's love,
But the man did not deserve it,
For he betrayed everyone.
He still does not care,
And he will not redeem himself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sadistic Heart by Justin Reamer )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid