The Ruler's Pride
The cloudy days of Nature lie
In the freezing winds of ruler's place.
The cloudy shadow shed it's shade
With sincere to her ruler's pride.
The icy land with icy fruits!
Rescued from their impaired loot
As a debtor the nature stood
With sincere to their ruler's pride.
The icy end on nature wend
Placed a heartache in nature's band.
Sincere to their high honour
Sadly cried; an end of ruler's pride.
Arun kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ruler's Pride by Arun kumar )
- Hindi haiku - diwali, S.D. TIWARI
- You With Your Wild Strawberries Will Nev.., mary douglas
- A jumping bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A bean, Harold R Hunt Sr
- There are heroes, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love counts the hours, Mark Heathcote
- My Deck, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A trip to rotgut, Harold R Hunt Sr
- A recipe for a poem, Harold R Hunt Sr
- America will be back, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)