The Ruler's Pride
The cloudy days of Nature lie
In the freezing winds of ruler's place.
The cloudy shadow shed it's shade
With sincere to her ruler's pride.
The icy land with icy fruits!
Rescued from their impaired loot
As a debtor the nature stood
With sincere to their ruler's pride.
The icy end on nature wend
Placed a heartache in nature's band.
Sincere to their high honour
Sadly cried; an end of ruler's pride.
Arun kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ruler's Pride by Arun kumar )
- Forever Purpurating Lavender, Stephen Warren Williams
- No Reason To Rush, Kewayne Wadley
- For To Be An Indian English Poet, An Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Bag of Old Photographs, Mikey Bachman
- Surrealistic Bagging, michael walkerjohn
- What at a Sunrise Ends, michael walkerjohn
- Les Collaborations de Vie, michael walkerjohn
- Only movement, hasmukh amathalal
- Thoughtful Succour, michael walkerjohn
- Wrapped In Silk, michael walkerjohn
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- An Enigma, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)