The Ruler's Pride
The cloudy days of Nature lie
In the freezing winds of ruler's place.
The cloudy shadow shed it's shade
With sincere to her ruler's pride.
The icy land with icy fruits!
Rescued from their impaired loot
As a debtor the nature stood
With sincere to their ruler's pride.
The icy end on nature wend
Placed a heartache in nature's band.
Sincere to their high honour
Sadly cried; an end of ruler's pride.
Arun kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ruler's Pride by Arun kumar )
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
- Destroy hunger, gajanan mishra
- Treachery is a Treacherous' Red, Aftab Alam
- I'll Be There, Brandon Ezzard
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)