The Ruler's Pride
The cloudy days of Nature lie
In the freezing winds of ruler's place.
The cloudy shadow shed it's shade
With sincere to her ruler's pride.
The icy land with icy fruits!
Rescued from their impaired loot
As a debtor the nature stood
With sincere to their ruler's pride.
The icy end on nature wend
Placed a heartache in nature's band.
Sincere to their high honour
Sadly cried; an end of ruler's pride.
Arun kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Ruler's Pride by Arun kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo
- Handsome and king, hasmukh amathalal
- Stoned by sadness, Nalini Chaturvedi
- The Goodness of a Life-mate (Section-6 .., rajendran muthiah
- Heart to, hasmukh amathalal
- An Ode to my Tree, Kelly Curiel
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE