THE REAL COMING OF A PRETTY FALL
Every year A new fall comes Pretty and lovely To nature's lab To say I am here With all my authority To change all plants And flowers' dresses To bring them new Dresses later, I am here watching With all my authority All lands' plants to Say the best words to All nature's stuffs, I start with pleasure The new cycle of life Because without me There will no other Seasons anytime, then I am ready to be here Nice and pretty to be A prelude to pretty Seasons to come to lands And nature everywhere.
Poet Other Poems
- (Images From The Innocent Childhood) صو...
- ؟ سندويتشة فلافل او سندويتشة شاورما (A F...
- 2014 / TWENTY-EOURTEEN
- 2014 Is The Pretty Year Of Hope
- A BANKRUPT مديونير
- A BARREL OF OIL
- A Big Tsunami Is Going To Come
- A Bouquet Of Flowers And Roses To You -new-
- A CAKE PARTY
- A candle of pretty light
- A Chalet
- A CIVIL ENGINEER مهندسة مدنية
- A CRAZY WAR
- A Cross-Eyed World
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.