David Tes M. King
The Power of Love
Who is this that zoomed from the east?
Radiating like the star of the sky.
Baby, t'night you're so different.
Every day you appear irridescently flashy!
Blandishing spectrum of the rainbow;
Of such beauty prowels than a queen to be angel.
This can drag royal eyes to breach and bow.
From hair to toe, you're so beautiful!
How scenty is the ordor than the oil of rose!
And the sight far charming than many precious gold.
When I look; it dazzle my eyes like brazen fire.
The taste of sweet wine, more red than blood.
Pretty! In this hole I'll make my home;
Skillfully impetus to love, and not to spoil
This ageless beauty of nature's industry and image.
Baby, from bathroom to bedroom, you're so beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Power of Love by David Tes M. King )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Like the Touch of Rain, Edward Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)