David Tes M. King
The Power of Love
Who is this that zoomed from the east?
Radiating like the star of the sky.
Baby, t'night you're so different.
Every day you appear irridescently flashy!
Blandishing spectrum of the rainbow;
Of such beauty prowels than a queen to be angel.
This can drag royal eyes to breach and bow.
From hair to toe, you're so beautiful!
How scenty is the ordor than the oil of rose!
And the sight far charming than many precious gold.
When I look; it dazzle my eyes like brazen fire.
The taste of sweet wine, more red than blood.
Pretty! In this hole I'll make my home;
Skillfully impetus to love, and not to spoil
This ageless beauty of nature's industry and image.
Baby, from bathroom to bedroom, you're so beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Power of Love by David Tes M. King )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(23 November 1920 - 20 April 1970)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
Poem of the Day
- A Brief History of Abstract Art, Paul Hartal
- Thy melody is lost, ramesh rai
- Under The Raging Water, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Daughter of Eve, ramesh rai
- Schmacebook, Esther Moe
- Excuses, Michelle Dragonfly
- They Say, Michelle Dragonfly
- someone asked me why i have so many jars.., Mandolyn ...
- Not A Fairytale, Apolynn Lagaras
- let's worship nothing, forever, Mandolyn ...