David Tes M. King
The Power of Love
Who is this that zoomed from the east?
Radiating like the star of the sky.
Baby, t'night you're so different.
Every day you appear irridescently flashy!
Blandishing spectrum of the rainbow;
Of such beauty prowels than a queen to be angel.
This can drag royal eyes to breach and bow.
From hair to toe, you're so beautiful!
How scenty is the ordor than the oil of rose!
And the sight far charming than many precious gold.
When I look; it dazzle my eyes like brazen fire.
The taste of sweet wine, more red than blood.
Pretty! In this hole I'll make my home;
Skillfully impetus to love, and not to spoil
This ageless beauty of nature's industry and image.
Baby, from bathroom to bedroom, you're so beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Power of Love by David Tes M. King )
- Sara, Birgitta Heikka
- ZZ Ebola Seen In Light Of The 1976 Swine.., Saiom Shriver
- As a salesman, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Eyes Lock, Saiom Shriver
- Gods Will Be Watching, Kaio Clark
- Midnight Conversation in a Bar, Donal Mahoney
- Even eagles commit suicide, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rosie, Jacquie StewartHeimann
- Hurt me or I Lie, Antonio Liao
- In Spiritual Comfort, John Beaumont
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)