David Tes M. King
The Power of Love
Who is this that zoomed from the east?
Radiating like the star of the sky.
Baby, t'night you're so different.
Every day you appear irridescently flashy!
Blandishing spectrum of the rainbow;
Of such beauty prowels than a queen to be angel.
This can drag royal eyes to breach and bow.
From hair to toe, you're so beautiful!
How scenty is the ordor than the oil of rose!
And the sight far charming than many precious gold.
When I look; it dazzle my eyes like brazen fire.
The taste of sweet wine, more red than blood.
Pretty! In this hole I'll make my home;
Skillfully impetus to love, and not to spoil
This ageless beauty of nature's industry and image.
Baby, from bathroom to bedroom, you're so beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Power of Love by David Tes M. King )
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- A New Day, Electric Lady
- Evening Star, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)
- Heather Burns