David Tes M. King
The Power of Love
Who is this that zoomed from the east?
Radiating like the star of the sky.
Baby, t'night you're so different.
Every day you appear irridescently flashy!
Blandishing spectrum of the rainbow;
Of such beauty prowels than a queen to be angel.
This can drag royal eyes to breach and bow.
From hair to toe, you're so beautiful!
How scenty is the ordor than the oil of rose!
And the sight far charming than many precious gold.
When I look; it dazzle my eyes like brazen fire.
The taste of sweet wine, more red than blood.
Pretty! In this hole I'll make my home;
Skillfully impetus to love, and not to spoil
This ageless beauty of nature's industry and image.
Baby, from bathroom to bedroom, you're so beautiful!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Power of Love by David Tes M. King )
- Contemporary-time Indian English Poets A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Importance of compassion, gajanan mishra
- A Flower Which Dreams, Rohit Sapra
- Ways of Being Me, Rohit Sapra
- Disappearing Wings, Prasad Natarajan
- One who is against truth, gajanan mishra
- The Rain Falls On The Hill Above, Dennis Lange
- A Mirror, Margaret Alice Second
- Corners Of The Mouth, Saiom Shriver
- Lower Bunk Karma, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)