The Other Side Of Hope
Hope is the biggest lie you’re living in all your life
Lie that will make you feel better
Lie that would make all truth disappear
Hoping with all your heart wouldn’t bring anything back
Wouldn’t change anything and defiantly wouldn’t change the truth, the fact.
Hoping that everything will be alright is a lie you’re living in
You’re hoping you win when you’re losing
Hoping you get all the happiness in the world when your crying
Hoping someone better will come along when your heartbroken
Hoping you’ll get back up when you just got kicked down
Hoping you’ll have a great life when everything in your life is ruined
You’re telling yourself lies, lies that will never be true
This is what hope is… a lie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Other Side Of Hope by Dhawal Champaneri )
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- COPLA 93 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Fake Love, Anne Rub.
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI