RIC S. BASTASA
The Miseries of Men...
on this meeting let us avoid
talking about miseries
what for? what is the use?
for sure, we have the same
why talk about us? there is only
this fear, this falling out from the wings
of the plane
this ship without anchors
this sinking without a floor
let us be drunk and make merry
we are into this and we are too many
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miseries of Men... by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Let Us Think Out The Autocrat, Bulat Okudzhava
- The Little Joyful Drummer, Bulat Okudzhava
- Francois Villon, Bulat Okudzhava
- Islands., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Media does Manthara, S.D. TIWARI
- The Eighteenth Age, Bulat Okudzhava
- Nothing but the truth, gajanan mishra
- Pregnant Smile, Maureen Alikor
- The Cuirassier's Little Song, Bulat Okudzhava
- Let Not Dogmatic Be., Emmanuel George Cefai