RIC S. BASTASA
The Miseries of Men...
on this meeting let us avoid
talking about miseries
what for? what is the use?
for sure, we have the same
why talk about us? there is only
this fear, this falling out from the wings
of the plane
this ship without anchors
this sinking without a floor
let us be drunk and make merry
we are into this and we are too many
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Miseries of Men... by RIC S. BASTASA )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande