The Lord's Property
Beware you schemers and men of folly
When with vile intent you do injury
To this child of God, for I'm His property-
And He deals with anyone who treats me unjustly!
I declare God my Refuge, my Avenger!
He knows and He sees your soul and your heart-
And to the Guilty He brings Judgment there
No escape from the Almighty, so from evil- depart!
I have seen how His Power has held me through the years
How my enemies went down and were dealt with heavily,
'I will curse those who curse you, ' His Word is so clear
And I've always seen them true quite fearfully!
Cynthia BuhainBaello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lord's Property by Cynthia BuhainBaello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak