Edward Kofi Louis
The Literature Of Sweet Love
The muse of love,
As i looked straight into your eyes;
With the literature of sweet love,
But, the muse of life is really not easy!
With the works of mankind on this earth.
With chains on my legs and with the pain on my back;
After the beatings in the name of hatred and war! !
In the land of trouble where many people are already shot dead.
I am what i am with my works than, with the muse of hatred and war;
But, i am only a human with my mind,
As the flow of the muse of poetry comes out of my heart!
Touching the hearts of many;
But, this war had really brought about the chains of hatred around me today.
The laws are there!
But, mankind want war than peace;
The books of the truth are there!
But, mankind want the books of lies written by Satanic induced people;
Who have nothing to offer the world than hatred and war,
That is why i am in chains today! !
However, with the literature of sweet love flowing out of my heart to touch the minds of the positive ones.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Literature Of Sweet Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- my pair of pretty is all grown up, Mandolyn ...
- A Short Poem, Toshie Nohara
- The Lane, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The gift, John F. McCullagh
- Metamorphosis, Patricia Grantham
- affix me to your infinity, Mandolyn ...
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi