Edward Kofi Louis
The Literature Of Sweet Love
The muse of love,
As i looked straight into your eyes;
With the literature of sweet love,
But, the muse of life is really not easy!
With the works of mankind on this earth.
With chains on my legs and with the pain on my back;
After the beatings in the name of hatred and war! !
In the land of trouble where many people are already shot dead.
I am what i am with my works than, with the muse of hatred and war;
But, i am only a human with my mind,
As the flow of the muse of poetry comes out of my heart!
Touching the hearts of many;
But, this war had really brought about the chains of hatred around me today.
The laws are there!
But, mankind want war than peace;
The books of the truth are there!
But, mankind want the books of lies written by Satanic induced people;
Who have nothing to offer the world than hatred and war,
That is why i am in chains today! !
However, with the literature of sweet love flowing out of my heart to touch the minds of the positive ones.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Literature Of Sweet Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- Is This Love, John Foster
- Time without beginnings a better fiend, Mark Heathcote
- Pain Behind a fake Smile, Curtis Brown
- Faiths gate opens on a garden of peace, Mark Heathcote
- Emotional Hardship, Sandra Feldman
- Untouched, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- My Mother..., Taimane Fanene
- Ignoring Seasons, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ephemera, Ian Nicholas McDowell
- Seeing light in Darkness, Aziz Akrish
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)