The Lack of Inspiration is Inspiration Enough
One thought fragment..
It's enough to spark the flame
Soon becoming a conflagration
Tearing through my veins
And burning at my finger tips
Until I type the
That releases the sparks that day generated
But there is always going to be
That series of uneventful events
Where you can predict the unpredictable,
The inspiration is uninspired,
And previous ideas aren't important
'An idea is only relevant if it is being thought upon'
And every waking morning is an idea,
A flicker of inspiration,
Waiting to be that
One thought fragment;
Maylee Bossy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Lack of Inspiration is Inspiration Enough by Maylee Bossy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz