Air was very help full...
Kite fly to fly
Another kite to fight...
Fight move the thread...
One kite cut the fight...
One kite loss life with fly...
Another kite fly to fly...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THE KITES by otteri selvakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Travels On An Ox-Chart, Margaret Alice Second
- Mercy, save me., Darian Kalamerd
- ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ, Deepak Malapur
- A Cruel Hope, Praveen Nautiyal
- Our Vista, Hazel Durham
- UNWANTED, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In my poems each word, gajanan mishra
- The silent Witness, Angell Afinowi
- Peaceful Faculty-5, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Peaceful Faculty-4, Pranab K. Chakraborty