The Job I Used To Love
My days are getting shorter and shorter
my stress is getting bigger and bigger
I feel so tired, I wanna go home and sleep till tomorrow
when I finally do get bed at night, all i can think is what I'll face tomorrow
I used love my job, I still do,
but lately its taken so much out of me that I barely work anymore.
I wish I could go back to old days where I was just a student.
where I was still learning, preparing for beloved job.
And this time I will make sure I prepare harder
So I can handle the stress better.
And tomorrow will be just another day
And today will never come back.
Ganesh Umashankar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Job I Used To Love by Ganesh Umashankar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola